Terms & Privacy
Privacy and Security
Any information you submit on our website may be collected for the purposes of internal record keeping, improving our products and services and providing you with promotional news of interest.
D'Banana will never share your private information with any third party companies and we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This website can secure your private information using a SSL Certificate. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
We love to keep in touch via email, to notify you of special events, product releases and other D'Banana news. If you opt in and then decide you don’t wish to receive these emails, you’re welcome to contact us or unsubscribe via the newsletter link at any time.
All online transactions are processed via Stripe/PayPal’s secure gateway. Stripe/PayPal automatically uses 128-bit encryption via the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to keep your confidential information safe in transit from your computer to ours. Before you log in to the PayPal website, our server checks that you are using an approved browser, which must use SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches the Stripe/PayPal website, it resides on their heavily guarded server. Stripe/PayPal’s servers sit behind an electronic firewall, and are not directly connected to the internet, so you can rest safe in the knowledge that your private information is only available to authorised computers.
The term ‘D'Banana’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to D'Banana, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
D'Banana reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, D'Banana has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
All enquiries: email@example.com